Model Question Paper
BCA III Sem
QI: Answer any ten of the following 10*2=20
- What is an object?
- Define polymorphism?
- What is abstraction?
- Describe any four features of Visual Basic?
- Define array with syntax and example.
- What is Select Case? Write its syntax.
- What is Function? Write its general syntax.
- List all operators in VB.
- What is the use of ADODC control in VB.
- What is a Combo box? List its properties and methods
- Write the properties of DATA1 control.
- What are data aware controls?
- What is recordset?
- List some file controls.
- What is MS Flexgrid control?
QII : Answer any six of the following 6*5=30
- Implement program to illustrate polymorphism concept in VB.
- Explain IDE in VB.
- Explain all data types in VB.
- Implement VB program to checking an element present in an array or not by using required control.
- What is Scrollbar? Explain the properties and methods
- Implement the program generate the Fibonacci series
- Write the steps to create the connection with the database MS Access
- Explain the MDI Form.
QIII : Answer any three of the following 3*10= 30
24. Explain Object oriented analysis and Object Oriented Database.
25.Explain all looping statements in VB with simple example.
26. Write a VB program to process the grades of a student along with the form design.
27.What is common dialog control? Explain all methods and properties with example
28. Implement the VB program to maintain the employee information using MS ACCESS and ADODC1 cntrol( empno, ename, dept-no, salary, HRA, TA, DA and netsalary )